Rustic Garages: One-of-a-Kind Style & Practical Storage
Your new garage will absolutely provide the storage space you need, BUT it can also showcase your love of the rustic style. So if you want a new garage that looks truly unique and enhances your curb appeal, you’re in the right place. Explore the custom touches that bring rustic garages to life and work with our local team to design your custom kit.
At New Holland Supply, we manufacture high-quality pole barn kits that homeowners and business all across the country rely on. In today’s blog, we’re highlighting the custom add-ons and styles that you can build into your new garage.
6 Farmhouse Style Garage Touches
These farmhouse style garages are better for storing horsepower than actual horses. While you’ll be keeping cars, trucks, ATVs, and more on the inside, the exterior aesthetic evokes the gorgeous style of a classic farmhouse. Check out the 6 timeless touches that you can bring to your new build:
- Board and Batten Siding – This is one of the most important design choices for creating a rustic-looking garage. By opting for board and batten over the traditional metal siding, your space will look far more like a barn than a typical suburban garage. We can pre-stain or paint your wooden siding to ensure that you have the exact color and finish you want for your design.
- Wood Garage Doors – Going hand-in-hand with wooden garage siding, custom wooden garage doors will further create the rustic character that you admire. While standard vertical garage doors look picturesque in wood, you can double down on the farm style by choosing an authentic sliding barn door.
- Rooftop Cupola and Weathervane – One of our favorite accessories for farmhouse style garages, a cupola makes a big impact yet is very easy to add when building. Few touches create the country barn style quite like a cupola with an old-fashioned weathervane. Plus, the weathervane itself sits high above your property and will show off your style to everyone who passes by.
- Snow Guards – This accessory not only conjures the image of a horse barn, but it also serves a key practical purpose. These metal guards keep large and dangerous amounts of snow from falling off a metal roof. If you live in an area that gets moderate snowfall, this simple upgrade keeps your property safer while adding to the rustic character.
- Red and White Metal Siding – While our board and batten siding is the number one choice for rustic garages, the right color scheme can make metal siding fit as well. The color combination of bright red metal siding paired with white trim is reminiscent of a classic country stable.
- A Lean-To – Adding a lean-to onto your farmhouse style garage will certainly boost its rustic character, and you may find you appreciate the convenience it provides, too. A lean-to is a popular addition for horse barns as it provides extra coverage for the farmer to work outside in all weather conditions. Not only can that come in handy for you, but the covered lean-to can provide additional semi-protected storage.
Want to get a price to manufacture your rustic-looking garage kit? Reach out to our team for a custom quote!
Also Manufacturing Horse Barn Kits for Homeowners
While our farmhouse style garages certainly look authentic, if you really love the look and practicality of a barn, you can also build your own horse barn, too. While these kits are primarily outfitted with stalls and used to house horses, there’s no rule that says you can’t use them to meet your storage needs.
Whether you buy a garage kit or a horse barn kit from New Holland Supply, you can count on the same high-quality materials and skilled manufacturing. From a design standpoint, our team will work with you to create the custom kit that will meet your needs and highlight your sense of style.
Get Custom Quotes on Rustic Garages Today
We can all but guarantee that no one in your neighborhood will have a garage as unique and attractive as yours will be. If you’re ready to bring home the ultimate storage solution that shows off the barn style you love, our team is here to help. The first step is to reach out to our team to discuss your project, the custom features you want, and your budget.
Reach out today to get quotes on rustic garages!